Safeguarding is an essential part of our work.
In the event of any concern or issue arising, please contact our designated Safeguarding Officers:
Jody Drinkall - Senior Safeguarding Lead
- Tel. 07388 798417
- Email. [email protected]
If you think a child or young person is at risk of significant harm and you require an immediate response, contact:
MULTI AGENCY SAFEGUARDING HUB ( MASH )
- Tel. 0300 456 0108 (24 Hours)
All of our policies are available on request.
To request a document or for further information please email: [email protected]
- Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Inclusion and Equality
- Online Protection
- Health and Safety
- Code of Conduct for Adults working with Children
- Photography and Filming
- Grievance Policy and Procedure
- Talking about Sex and Relationships with Young People
- Safeguarding Card/ Code of Behaviour
- Photography and Filming Guidance
Our COVID Action plan, COVID policies and COVID Risk Assessments are reviewed regularly and modified as we move from Tiers or into/out of Lockdowns.
We are constantly adapting our working practice according to restrictions and as we learn more about how to minimise the risks.
Up to date risk assessments are available by emailing us at: [email protected]