Delivering positive activities for children, young people and families in areas of identified need.
Day Trips Annually
Young people engaged in 2022
- We had meaningful engagement with over 6,500 young people through events and festivals.
- We had regular engagement with over 150 Young People and Children through our youth groups.
- We engaged over 30 volunteers.
- We brought in more than 20 external providers of activities to our clubs
- We attended more than 20 Cultural Events including St Georges Day to The Cuckoo Fair, and the Queens Jubilee.
- We attended 11 sites of historical interest including 3 castles.
- We went to 7 Beaches, 3 Music Festivals, 4 Jubilee Events.
- Over 30 Young People took part in 5 Residential events including a 10 Day Summer Camp on the Isle of Purbeck.
Our Sponsors and Supporters
We couldn't do it without our generous sponsors and funders
How can I help?
I would like to donate to support BAF
Become a Sponsor
I would like to get involved
Volunteer with Us
I'd like BAF to run an event or club
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you operate?
The Buzz Action Foundation is based in Amesbury and Salisbury. We provide positive activities all over Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset. We run Youth Clubs in Amesbury, Salisbury and Landford.
We are willing to travel for those extra special events.
How can I contact you?
Head over to the contact page for our contact details.
Phone: (+44) 01722 340440
Email: [email protected]
What can Buzz Action Foundation do for us?
We can provide a variety of activities for your community group or event, from circus workshops, to crazy bikes, run a youth project, attend an event, put on a show, provide a kids area for your festival or bring some pazaaz to your youth club.
Who holds you accountable?
We are registered as a CIO with The Charity Commission.
We are accountable to our board of trustees, The Charity Commission, our funders, our local authorities and our stakeholders.